1. Data relating to the Responsible
Responsible for Treatment
- Entity: Ide 90 Ebanisteria SL
- CIF of the entity: B63501746
- Entity address: Av. Dolça de Provença, 20, nave 4 – 08629 – Torrrelles de Llobregat
- Entity email: info#idestand.com
- Responsible for the treatment: Ide 90 Ebanisteria SL
- Telephone of the person in charge of the treatment: 687480813
- Email address of the Data Controller: info#idestand.com
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in Ide 90 Ebanisteria SL
we treat the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- Purchase / sale of goods and services.
- Purchase / sale of material
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for the work performed
- Provide a service
- Payment through POS
- Carry out a personnel selection process based on the capacities, aptitudes and other information of interest included in the curriculum
- Receipt of the provision of a service
- Entity security.
- Processing of registrations and leave due to common illness or work accident
- Processing of budgets
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is based on:
- Unambiguous consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the controller
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To other data controllers
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial entities
- State security forces and bodies
- Consulting / Auditing Entities
- Management / Advisory
- Social security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Ide 90 Ebanisteria SL
is treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right of access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the ends that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. Ide 90 Ebanisteria SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights, you can do so through the contact link that you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Deletion (Forgetfulness) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment click here
- To exercise your right to object click here
- To exercise your right to Portability click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail at the following address: Av. Dolça de Provença, 20, nave 4 – 08629 – Torrrelles de Llobregat attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy